1) Do kids pay?
Kids 6 and under pay $15 at the door, but cannot enter the Haunted Houses. Kids under 2 are free.
2) Are the rides free?
Yes. Once you are in, all rides and attractions are free.
3) When do the haunted houses open?
The houses open every day at 7pm until 15 min prior to park close.
4) Can we use a ticket more than one day?
A regular weekday or weekend ticket is only valid for ONE entrance to the park. The only ticket valid for more than one entrance is the 2-day Phantasma Music Festival ticket.
5) Is there re-entry?
There is NO re-entry. Once your ticket is scanned you cannot re-enter the park.
6) Will there be alcohol served?
Yes there will be alcohol available throughout the park.
7) if i purchase a child ticket, can i still bring my child into the haunted house?
No, if you purchase a child ticket your child will not be able to enter the haunted houses even with parental supervision.
8) what is the refund/return policy?
The event is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Absolutely NO ticket refunds, returns, resales, rain checks or exchanges.
9) Have a group of 20+?
Email us at email@example.com