1) Do kids pay?
Children ages 2 and under are FREE
Children 3-6 pay $15 (includes admission to park but does not include the haunted houses)
7 and up pay $30 (includes admission to park and both haunted houses)
2) Are the rides free?
Yes, unlimited carnival rides and attractions.
3) When do the haunted houses open?
The houses open every day at 7pm until 15 min prior to park close.
4) Can we use a ticket more than one day?
No, a weekday or weekend ticket is valid only ONE day.
5) Is there re-entry to the carnival?
NO re-entry permitted. Once your ticket is scanned at the main entrance you cannot re-enter the carnival.
6) Will there be alcohol served?
Yes, there will be alcohol available throughout the carnival. MUST BE 21+ to purchase. Valid ID Required.
7) if i purchase a child ticket, can i still bring my child into the haunted house?
No, if you purchase a child ticket your child will not be able to enter the haunted houses even with parental supervision.
8) what is the refund/return policy?
The event is not responsible for any lost or stolen tickets. Absolutely NO ticket refunds, returns, resales, rain checks or exchanges will be allowed.
9) Have a group of 20+?
Email us at email@example.com
10) Is parking free?
All parking is free.
11) are bags allowed inside?
Medium to large size purses and bags as well as backpacks are not permitted inside the carnival.
12) ARE THERE ANY STROLLER/WHEELCHAIR RENTALS?
No, there are none available for rent. Carnival is stroller/wheelchair friendly.